15.7.08

Nachtrag Wohnungssuche die Zweite

Kann mir irgendjemand folgendes erklären? Also langsam bekomme ich ein wenig Angst. 
Das kam heute in der Früh per Mail - von unserem "Landlord". Der/die eine oder andere wird sich vermutlich noch daran erinnern wer das war.


Hello Vorname Nachname and Vorname Nachname,

Good-day to you,

Am writting to inform you that till date my house keys and documents remain with the courier service all because of your misunderstand to follow my simple and safe means for the both party, am not a kind of person you are thinking and do not have any negative intention towards you which is the reason why I sent my house keys and documents to you, but is a great surprise to me you are having negative thought towards me by thinking otherwise.
I sent my house keys and documents to you based on trust as a christian and I believe there should be no reason why you can not send the rent payment with the same trust which I apply initialy, but am getting mad each time I realise you do not appreciate the fact that I sent my house keys and document to you which still remain with the courier service at the moment and on path to your provided address.
My wife make the decision to hold the package from being deliver to you yet until we resolve the matter on ground.
I would appreciate we understand ourselfs to resolve the matter amicably and conclude the rent proccess with further delay.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Best Wishes, yours sincerely friend.
Vorname Nachname